Date:      Tue, 03 May 2011 13:43:13 -0400
From:      "J. H. Lee NineSigma Inc." <RFPReply@ninesigmainc.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   NineSigma Request - Fast Stacking Process for Lithium Polymer Battery Assembly

Please be aware that the deadline to submit Proposals for NineSigma RFP# 672=
06, "Fast Stacking Process for Lithium Polymer Battery Assembly" is Monday, =
May 9, 2011. Please let me know if you are interested in responding but cann=
ot provide a proposal by this date. This reminder does not represent a compl=
ete description of the project. A full description can be found on the RFP a=
nd associated documents, accessible online at http://www.ninesigma.com/viewr=
equest.aspx?request=3D67206

If you have already submitted a proposal or have communicated your intention=
s, please disregard this message.

If you are interested in submitting a proposal or would like more informatio=
n, please contact me. When you submit a proposal, please use the response te=
mplate downloaded from https://www.myninesigma.com/sites/public/_layouts/Pro=
posalTemplates/Response_Template_67206.doc

To edit your profile and indicate only the categories of Requests you are in=
terested in, register online at https://www.myninesigma.com/

Sincerely,

Joon Hyuk Lee
Program Manager
NineSigma, Inc.
23611 Chagrin Blvd., Ste. 320
Cleveland, Ohio 44122-5540
jhlee@ninesigma.com
Visit our blog: http://bloinc.ninesigma.com

This e-mail message is a solicitation to submit a proposal for the Request f=
or Proposal (RFP) described above. There is no cost to you for this service.=
 If you wish to no longer receive requests - presumed to be related to your =
area of expertise - unsubscribe by email to unsubscribe@ninesigma.com and pu=
t your email address in the subject line. For basic questions about NineSigm=
a please refer to our FAQ at http://www.ninesigma.com/WhatWeDo/FAQs.aspx