Date:      Mon, 9 Jan 2006 14:53:42 -0500
From:      "Michael W. Lucas" <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   replacement for Acrobat Professional?

Hi folks,

I've been handed a whole bunch of PDFs and asked to make my comments
directly in them.  I'm sure there's something in ports that can do
that, but my search hasn't turned up anything.  (Of course, I really
have no idea what I'm looking for, which hampers the search. :-)

Any suggestions on a replacement for or equivalent to Acrobat Pro?

I'm on a -current box running i386.

Thanks for any pointers,

==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas	mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@BlackHelicopters.org

"The cloak of anonymity protects me from the nuisance of caring." -Non Sequitur