Date:      Sun, 16 Jun 2019 11:32:44 +0200
From:      Per olof Ljungmark <peo@nethead.se>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   RPi serial ports revisited

Last year I managed with the help of this list and googling to get a Pi3
running with the Adafruit GPS Hat.
That was FreeBSD 12.0-CURRENT #0 r336479

Now I've got a Raspberry Pi 3 B+ and wanted to check if I could get it
to run the hat with
FreeBSD 12.0-STABLE r348832 PPS  arm64

Well, as it turned out, a lot of things changed since, both on the Pi
and FreeBSD.
I've gotten as far as I have the correct GPS output on /dev/cuau1 but I
want it on /dev/cuau0

So with 12-STABLE, where and how do I switch GPIO pins between uart0 and
uart1?

Thanks,

//per