Date:      Thu, 20 Jun 1996 17:59:45 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: xditview

> As you (I believe) too crudely nuked the tree, IMO it's your responsibility
> to repair the damage your butchery has inflicted, & find some better

As usual, your reactions are extreme and unassailable by any form of
logic known to me, so I'll choose to simply avoid debate.  You also
have an annoying penchant for focusing hyperintensively on items that
I would generally consider unworthy of dedicating even half a
neuron-second to, something that invariably leads to a predicable
outcome anyway - I'll lose interest in discussing it long before you
do and will simply throw up my hands in disgust and go back to
whatever *much more important than flarking *xditview* issue I was
dealing with before! :-) One man's monumenal issues are often another
man's minutia.

					Jordan