Date:      Tue, 10 Oct 2000 11:23:01 -0400
From:      trini0 <trini0@optonline.net>
To:        will@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: qt22-2.2.0

To whom it may concern,
                                               I've been trying to
install ksetiwatch on my system running FreeBSD 4.1 R to accompany KDE
1.94 & seti@home.  It cannot be setup because a dependant qt2.2.0 is not
installed on the system.  What is installed is 2.1 beta 2.  I tried
reinstalling qt2.2 from the ports and Im getting the same error.  Is
this supposed to be like this?
Thanks
Please reply to my email because Im not subscribed to the ports list,
thanx.......:)