Date:      Tue, 19 Dec 2000 17:48:13 +0200
From:      Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/graphics/xmps Makefile distinfo  pkg-plistports/graphics/xmps/files patch-af patch-aa patch-ad patch-ae

Maxim Sobolev wrote:

> sobomax     2000/12/19 07:41:34 PST
>
>   Modified files:
>     graphics/xmps        Makefile distinfo pkg-plist
>     graphics/xmps/files  patch-aa patch-ad patch-ae
>   Added files:
>     graphics/xmps/files  patch-af
>   Log:
>   Update to 0.1.3.
>
>   Prompted by:  MANY

Thanks to all who were poking me on that. I have this update in my local tree
since late August, but did not commit it because this crap didn't work for me
at all (crash at startup). With smpeg-0.4.2 things improved a bit - at least it
starts-up, but still segfaults when I'm trying to play anything. So use it at
your own risk ;).

-Maxim