Date:      Sun, 22 Mar 1998 20:48:25 -0600
From:      Karl Denninger  <karl@mcs.net>
To:        Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pgaccess doesn't run on -current anymore, possibly shared lib problem ?

Ahem.

Folks, Postgres 6.3 requires that you make VERY certain that you have the
proper versions of the shared libraries out there.

What you're seeing is consistent with that not being the case.

We run Postgres in *production* here, and currently use 6.3.  Other than
some really odd things with date offsets, I've had no significant trouble
with the 6.3 release.

Karl Denninger (karl@MCS.Net)| MCSNet - Serving Chicagoland and Wisconsin
http://www.mcs.net/          | T1's from $600 monthly / All Lines K56Flex/DOV