Date:      Fri, 12 May 2000 11:33:14 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Aleksandr A.Babaylov" <babolo@links.ru>
Cc:        kris@FreeBSD.ORG, K.J.Koster@kpn.com, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Double buffered cp(1)

In message <200005121729.VAA04217@aaz.links.ru> "Aleksandr A.Babaylov" writes:
: > This is one reason I have TMPDIR set to "." when I'm running as me.
: ...and lose a lot of files to delete...

My sources are cvs controlled, and a cvs update -n tells me what to
delete when gcc doesn't do it for me.  And when I'm not running -pipe
:-).

: I propose create (or use old) subdirectory in /tmp on startup
: and use this subdirectory for set TMPDIR
: See PR bin/18275

I'll have to take a look a tthis, but my plate is very full these
days.

Warner