Date:      Wed, 30 Jul 1997 12:25:21 -0400 (EDT)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        sthaug@nethelp.no
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: de0 under 2.2-STABLE

Thanks to all for the help...

I'm currently using the "alternate" driver from 3am-software, and it seems
to be working great so far.  I don't know how it does with 100M, because
we don't yet use it anywhere...  It has alleviated the "don't unplug it or
you're hosed" problem, so I'm happy.

Is there any reason this isn't merged into the -stable tree?

Is there any testing I can do before I take this thing "live"?

Thanks again,

Charles