Date:      Thu, 28 Apr 2016 18:47:47 +0200
From:      Patrick Proniewski <patpro@patpro.net>
To:        Miroslav Lachman <000.fbsd@quip.cz>, Kevin Lo <kevlo@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: owncloud-9.0.1_1

On 28 avr. 2016, at 09:32, Miroslav Lachman wrote:

> Kevin Lo wrote on 04/28/2016 09:06:
>>=20
>> I added a dependency on net/pecl-smbclient and it works fine for me =
when
>> uploading files over smb.  Please give it a spin, thanks.
>=20
> Then somebody should fix it's dependency. net/pecl-smbclient depends =
on net/samba36 which is deprecated, expired 2016-04-01 and is waiting =
for removal from the ports tree.

Thanks Kevin, I'm going to give it a try. But as Miroslav points out, =
now we have a problem with pecl-smbclient :/
Not such a big deal for me right now, because I'm using samba-smbclient =
which comes only as separate pkg as version 3.6. I'm "deprecated" =
already ;)

regards
Patrick=