Date:      Mon, 25 Jan 1999 17:32:53 -0500
From:      Laurence Berland <stuyman@confusion.net>
To:        "Philip J. Welbourn" <phil@furthur.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Uh oh

That isn't what I've heard, and there's no mention of it on the web site either.
I could be wrong.  Can someone confirm/deny this?  I'm pretty sure thats not true
since that would mean if you install Win98 you would have to delete and reinstall
it.  Again I heard that's not true.  Regardless, I'm far past that and I need help
to get it running without destroying more stuff.  Does anyone know what I should
do?  Should I just reinstall it?  Can I have an extended partition for dos?

Laurence