Date:      Fri, 9 Mar 2007 14:10:45 +1100
From:      "Sam Wun" <smw2010@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   wireless serer card that can handle multi-users

Hi,

About half year ago, I tested a mini wireless server card with FreeBSD 6.
The connection runs very fast if only myself using it, but when there are
more than 1 user connected to it, the second user will suffer extremely slow
wireless network connection. My colleague also told me he also experienced
that problem for his clients. So he purchased a cheap  D-Link Wireless
access point for his client rather than bundle the wireless access point
(card) in the freebsd router box.

Can anyone tell me which wifi server card don't have that problem when
configured with freebsd?

Thanks