Date:      Thu, 16 Oct 1997 15:14:34 +0200
From:      Arne Henrik Juul <arnej@stud.math.ntnu.no>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   SCO/ibcs2 shared libraries

Has anyone been able to get any program using SCO-style shared
libraries (of the coff variants, like /shlib/libc_s) to work under
the FreeBSD emulation?  I've got a program using the shared
library /shlib/libXR4sco_s that just seg faults right after
execve, while another (using libc_s and libnsl_s) actually crashes
the machine - see my PR kern/4774.

Both programs work under NetBSD, and I think it's related to the
shared library code as I have a couple of statically linked ibcs2
programs and they work OK.

  -  Arne H. J.