Date:      Sun, 18 Jul 1999 19:30:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <vanderh@ecf.utoronto.ca>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/12702: Upgrade devel/astyle to 1.10.1

The following reply was made to PR ports/12702; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Tim Vanderhoek <vanderh@ecf.utoronto.ca>
To: Don Croyle <croyle@gelemna.ft-wayne.in.us>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 22:29:26 -0400

 On Sun, Jul 18, 1999 at 07:40:35PM -0500, Don Croyle wrote:

 > I'm also changing the primary MASTER_SITE to the site that the old one
 > has been being redirected to all along.

 Why?  Isn't bigfoot.com one of those sites people sometimes use
 specifically for the purpose of redirection (similar to pobox.com) so
 that if they switch webspace providers all the links continue to work.

 --
 This is my .signature which gets appended to the end of my messages.