Date:      Wed, 16 Feb 2000 09:19:47 -0800
From:      "Ptacek" <ptacek@dashmail.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Comtrol RocketPort card problems...

We have recently installed a Comtrol RocketPort card
into a FreeBSD machine and we seem to be having some
problems.  When attempting to test the board (reading
and writing through the ports) it seems that we can only
receive at 9600 baud.  We are able to transmit at any
baudrate, but the receive seems limited to only 9600.
The test program doesn't seem to be at fault and it works
fine when using the PC's original serial ports.  Any ideas
would be greatly appreciated.

  Thanks,
     Chris