Date:      Thu, 2 Jul 1998 09:00:43 -0700 (MST)
From:      "Russell L. Carter" <rcarter@pinyon.org>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: make world dies in libskey

And there's trouble lurking still in them thar
lkm's; a check showed that Bruce fixed two
of the opt_xxx.h's but there still needs to
be something done about opt_nfs.h.  (at least).
This was about 12h ago, and I don't see
any mention in cvs-all.

Russell

|Subject: make world dies in libskey
|Sender: owner-freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG

|===> libskey
|cc -pipe -DPERMIT_CONSOLE -D_SKEY_INTERNAL -I/usr/src/lib/libskey -W
|-Wall -Werror -I/usr/obj/usr/src/tmp/usr/include -c
|/usr/src/lib/libskey/skeyaccess.c -o skeyaccess.o
|*** Error code 1
|
|Stop.
|*** Error code 1
|
|Stop.
|*** Error code 1
|
|Stop.
|*** Error code 1
|
|Stop.
|*** Error code 1
|
|Stop.
|
|Am I doing something wrong, or has current not been buildworthy for
|several days now?  This is frustrating.
|

| Ben

|"You have your mind on computers, it seems."