Date:      Fri, 03 Nov 2006 10:56:32 -0500
From:      Barry Tigner <tigner@msu.edu>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   evolution mail client 2.8.1.1

Dear Gnome@FreBSD.org,

I have upgraded my ports on my FreeBSD 6.1 system to date.

The stability of evolution has increased dramatically, especially
with our overloaded mail server. I use evolution to connect to
multiple email servers and where version 2.6x used to crash
and have to be restarted occasionally, 2.8.1.1 has not crashed
at all in several days.

Kudos to you and to the entire staff at FreeBSD.org, and to
the developers of this great email program.

Thank you,

--
Barry A. Tigner
Electronics Shop mgr.