Date:      Thu, 20 Jun 1996 22:23:46 GMT
From:      James Raynard <fcurrent@jraynard.demon.co.uk>
To:        peter@spinner.dialix.com
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: When gcc-2.7.2 hits ctm

> And the gcc delta wont be 25MB at all if I have my way.
[...]
> so by the time it's all over, there may be a doubling of the delta size
> to nearly 740K (or 1MB encoded).

As someone who has been "whingeing" recently, I'd like to thank Peter
for taking the trouble to explain in public what he intends to do and
giving advance warning so that people can take avoiding action if they
so wish.

Personally, I'm looking forward to downloading it and seeing if the
code I've worked on will stand up to its exacting scrutiny 8-)

--
James Raynard, Edinburgh, Scotland
james@jraynard.demon.co.uk