Date:      Wed, 7 Jul 1999 20:42:40 -0500 (EST)
From:      Ben Vaughn <bvaughn@prophetnetworks.net>
To:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   NIS and 'passwd' on client machines

Hello,
	I have an NIS setup using ypserv and yppasswdd on my server
machine, and ypbind on my client machine. I was wondering how (if it's
possible at all) I would make it so users on the client machine can change
their passwords on the machine and have the changes reflected in the nis
map on the server. Does anybody have a clue as to how one would do this?

Thanks in advance,
Ben Vaughn