Date:      Mon, 2 Dec 2002 15:01:35 -0800 (PST)
From:      David Yeske <dyeske@yahoo.com>
To:        Archie Cobbs <archie@dellroad.org>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs -rbranch:date + val-tags

I am still looking into the -j flag and (r)tag.  This patch was done quickly, and I am still
trying to see what it breaks.  I realized some of the issues I had were also broken with an
unpatched cvs.  So I might have broken something that is already broken.

I am looking through diff -rv1_11_2 -rHEAD in the FreeBSD repository and diff -rCVS1_11_2 -rHEAD
in the NetBSD repository and comparing that with -rHEAD cvs/ccvs from the cvshome repository.

I don't know what the CVS people think of my patch, but I based it off a patch on their website
that they have had for over 4 years.

http://www.cvshome.org/cyclic/cvs/dev-branch.html

I would really appreciate it if anyone would give me feedback on what they feel is "broken" about
cvs.