Date:      Sun, 25 Oct 1998 23:09:06 -0800
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>, "Charles A. Peters" <charlespeters@chickenbean.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Subscribe Hall of Fame (Shame?)

On Mon, Oct 26, 1998 at 05:32:04PM +1030, Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, 25 October 1998 at 22:59:02 -0800, Jason C. Wells wrote:
> > On Mon, 26 Oct 1998, Charles A. Peters wrote:
> >
> >> subscribe
> >
> > This has to be a new world record. :)
> >
> > Maybe I should send one copy of grog's monthly email ettiquette for each
> > message. :)
> >
> > Charles, I dub you "The Nefarious Charles A. Peters" for conspicous
> > copying above and beyond the call of sensibility. I expect you will change
> > your name in your email settings to reflect your new honorifc.
> >
> > (I am jesting here because I am certain that you will get less pleasant
> > replies then mine. It's OK. The ribbing you get will be temporary.)
>
> Actually, he was just testing Jonathan's "don't copy more than two
> mailing lists" code.  You may have noticed that it works.
>
> Greg
> --
> See complete headers for address, home page and phone numbers
> finger grog@lemis.com for PGP public key

	I am sure I got more then 2 copies. I hit that CTRL-D way to fast,
	but I do remember there were more then 2 copies in my inbox. I'd
	say around 4 or 5

-- Yan

I don't have the password .... + Jan Koum
But the path is chainlinked .. | Spelled Jan, pronounced Yan. There.
So if you've got the time .... | Web: http://www.best.com/~jkb
Set the tone to sync ......... + OS: http://www.FreeBSD.org