Date:      Tue, 20 Apr 1999 16:38:00 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Alain G. Fabry" <fabry@coserve.org>
To:        Doug Rabson <dfr@nlsystems.com>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: panic: ffs_valloc: dup alloc

Have tried to install FreeBSD about 5 times with the same error and no, I
don't get any other error before this one.
What is weird to me is that whenever I get the error and try to reinstall
and label/partition the hard drive, all my previous labels/partitions from
the previous installation disappear and am working with a unpartitioned
drive.