Date:      Tue, 11 Feb 1997 21:49:44 -0600
From:      Glenn Johnson <gljohnsn@iamerica.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   xman path

I specified my MANPATH environment variable in my ".profile" file (using
BASH) to include the X11R6/man entries. If I launch xman from an xterm,
all is well; but if I set up an xman launch as a button or menu item in
my window manager, I do not get my x program manual entries. Also, if I
start xman from ".xinitrc" or ".xsession", I do not get the x program
manual entries. How can I get the MANPATH environment variable to be
read properly? Thanks in advance.
--
Glenn P. Johnson
gljohnsn@iamerica.net