Date:      Wed, 12 May 1999 18:33:54 +0300
From:      "Andy V. Oleynik" <andyo@prime.net.ua>
To:        FS <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   mergemaster did nothing problem seems not problem

In previous messages I wrote
that mergemaster didnt changes for me. But I've
forgotten that my new sources is in separate from
/usr/src (old 2.2.7-R) place. So I'm going to temporary
rename old /usr/src and symlynk  my new 3.1 src tree
to /usr/src and restart mergemaster. I think things'll
go right :)

--
WBW  Andy V. Oleynik  (When U work in virtual office
                       U have good chance to obtain virtual money ö%-)