Date:      Wed, 16 Feb 2000 09:55:05 -0800
From:      R Joseph Wright <rjoseph@nwlink.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   sending mail with mutt

I've been experimenting with various mailers recently.  I decided I
don't like pine, so I switched to mutt. I'm using fetchmail to retrieve
messages.  I haven't found a way to send messages with mutt.  With pine
it was just a matter of adding my isp's smtp server to the config file.
Is there a similar way to do it with mutt, or do I need to configure
something with sendmail?
--
R Joseph Wright

I was getting out of a...I believe I was
getting out of something.  Bill Callahan.