Date:      Sun, 28 May 2000 22:12:54 -0700
From:      "Steven Alexander" <steve@cell2000.net>
To:        "Steve Hill" <sjhill@cotw.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Creating a system to boot 4 different OS types.

I've had problems getting Windows NT to boot using bootloaders from other
OSes.  I'd suggest installing NT last and putting it on the first partition.
If it doesn't pick up any of the other OSes you can add them in easily using
BootPart (http://www.winimage.com/bootpart.htm).  It's a free utility to add
others OSes to the NT boot menu.  I'm running a Dual-Boot Windows NT and
FreeBSD machine.  I installed FreeBSD after Windows NT to replace a linux
install and BootPart did the trick.

-steven alexander