Date:      Thu, 4 Nov 2004 14:17:44 -0700
From:      Greg Lewis <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>
To:        "Frederick N. Brier" <fbrier@multideck.com>
Cc:        java@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Bug tracking and 5.x/JVMPI/JVMDI problem

On Thu, Nov 04, 2004 at 03:17:37PM -0500, Frederick N. Brier wrote:
> I was trying to get some more info about the problem with "the native
> version for 5.x and jdb (and anything else that uses JVMPI or JVMDI)
> doesn't like KSEs."  I went to http://www.freebsd.org/java looking for a
> link to a bug tracker like Bugzilla or Jira.  Is the FreeBSD/Java project
> using one?  If so, where is it?  Thank you much.

We just use the standard FreeBSD bug database.  In particular the "java"
category.  I think this bug may have been fixed recently, but I don't have
5.x on anything to test it :(.

--
Greg Lewis                          Email   : glewis@eyesbeyond.com
Information Technology              FreeBSD : glewis@FreeBSD.org