Date:      Wed, 7 Jan 2004 18:38:17 -0800
From:      Brett Crosby <bc@urchin.com>
To:        Tom Rhodes <trhodes@FreeBSD.org>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@queasyweasel.com>
Cc:        Scott Crosby <sc@urchin.com>
Subject:   Re: Urchin on FreeBSD.org

No problem guys, just let me know if you are interested and we can
get you a copy of Urchin 5 for the site.

Jordan, congratulations on all the great stuff going on at Apple.
We've been working with the Xserve group and were happy to see the G5
Xserve come out.  We guessed and did a press release about our G5
optimized version of Urchin before the keynote:
http://www.urchin.com/company/news/01062004.html

Thanks,

Brett

Brett Crosby