Date:      Sat, 16 Sep 1995 09:10:19 -0400
From:      Justin Seger <shorty@iii.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SLIP Reconnect

I've managed to create a file that I can just run via sh /root/slipstart2 that
initiates a session to my internet access provider, then I can type slattach -c
-h -s 57600 /dev/modem to start the connection.  I tried adding a -r /root/slipstart2 into the command line, but slattach locks out the device so kermit won't
run in my script.  Can anyone tell me how to get slattach to run the file when
it loses carrier and let go of the port?  Thanks in advance.
-Justin Seger-