Date:      Sun, 22 Jun 2003 22:58:41 +0200
From:      Eric Masson <e-masson@kisoft-services.com>
To:        Harald Hanche-Olsen <hanche@math.ntnu.no>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Dell 4150 & ACPI-0293: *** Warning: Buffer created with zero length in AML

>>>>> "Harald" == Harald Hanche-Olsen <hanche@math.ntnu.no> writes:

 Harald> This was discussed on freebsd-current in a thread starting
 Harald> 2003-06-10, "ACPI Regression in -CURRENT?". There was some
 Harald> confusion about which file needed to be patched. I put my
 Harald> version of the patch here:

 Harald>   http://www.math.ntnu.no/~hanche/tmp/insp4150.patch

Thanks to everyone who responded.

Ok, patch applied, everything seems to work fine. Acpi can't initialize
cmbat1, but it seems logical to me as I only have one battery :)

Has anyone succeded in seting up suspend to disk on this machine (I've
tried to create a std partition with dell tools but I could only make
suspend but never resume).

Setup has changed now as this machine triple boots dos, w2k and FreeBSD.
So I have a 1 GB dos partition where a suspend file could be stored.

Regards

Eric Masson

--
 ma reponce tu la sur ton e.mail perso