Date:      Thu, 10 Oct 1996 22:41:30 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Stefan Esser <se@zpr.uni-koeln.de>
To:        Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, jkh@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: More  961006-SNAP comments

Luigi Rizzo writes:
 > A few more comments on the latest snap.
 >
 > 3. there is a "locate.pl" file in /sys/pci. leftover from something ?

No. But just only useful in that directory.
If you call it with some hex value, it will
tell you how many DWORDs after some label
this offset was in the NCR SCRIPTS program.

/sys/pci > ./locate.pl 8c8
 87c: msg_wdtr
 8c8: msg_wdtr + 19

Just to save me some line counting ... :)

(It has to be available on the system where
the problem occured, since my sources might
be different already. And since it needs to
read "ncr.c" anyway, I decided to have it in
the source directory. Its only a few lines
of Perl code, anyway ...)

Regards, STefan