Date:      Fri, 23 Jul 1999 15:58:14 -0500
From:      Ade Lovett <ade@lovett.com>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject:   ports/12781: GNOME port updates

>Number:         12781
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       GNOME port updates
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:

	4.0-CURRENT (as of 7/21/1999) and 3.2-STABLE (as of 7/19/1999)
	Fully up-to-date ports tree.

	Lots, and lots, and lots of updates (16 in all, including
	a new port) to the core GNOME system, bringing things into
	line with what's currently available.

	The tarball of the patches etc. can be found at:

		http://www.lovett.com/~ade/freebsd/gnomediff.tar.gz

	I've attempted to contact the maintainers of all affected
	ports, sadly only Jeremy Lea responded, and verified that
	all the updates are ok.

	If the maintainers (other than Jeremy) happen to come across
	this PR, I'd be more than happy to take over maintainership of
	the ports.

>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:

	Grab the tarball, apply 15 patches, add a new port, clean out
	any previous gnome ports, cd ${PORTSDIR}/x11/gnome,
	make all install clean and go have a beer or three :)