Date:      Tue, 2 Jun 1998 00:36:08 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Alfred Perlstein <perlsta@fang.cs.sunyit.edu>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: forwarded message from Kevin Street

this fixed the problem in x11amp, there are still problems when using the
volume slider while playing a song. basically it kills x11amp 7

star office 4 is not dying from the segment leak now, but only a few
seconds after startup it crashes dumping some sorta list of X enviornemt
variables.

so this patch really works, however other things... well :)

this will be commited no?

thanks to everyone
-Alfred

it's especially great not to have to run text mode amp anymore.