Date:      Wed, 29 May 2002 16:51:05 -0300
From:      Fabio Yasusi Yamamoto <fabio@hostname.org>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   pthreads + msgrcv

i'm trying to use "pthread" with "ipc messages".
For a reason I don't know it stops ( block )the entire process.

I?ve read that it happens because of the pthreads implementation, wich is "user level" and not "Kernel level".

I already solved this problem using IPC_NOWAIT,
but it's not a good way. Does anybody knows another way I can solve it?

There are plans to freebsd implement this as kernel level?

thx!