Date:      Tue, 11 Jul 2000 09:07:57 -0500
From:      "Brandon DeYoung" <brandon@schoolpeople.net>
To:        <freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG>, "steinyv" <steinyv@skyweb.net>
Subject:   Re: requirements

> >what kind of requirements does a dns server require???
> >thanks

    A 4 GB hard drive is more than you'd ever need for a DNS box. As far as
other requirements; 64MB RAM should be more than enough. The one I built is
currently running on a 466 Celeron which it hardly uses. If your site is
getting very high traffic volume you may want to increase processor and RAM.
~Brandon