Date:      Mon, 08 Jan 2007 02:28:54 +0200
From:      Cristian KLEIN <cristi@net.utcluj.ro>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Regarding dns/djbdns

Hello,

I have contacted this e-mail address as this is what "make maintainer"
gave me for "dns/djbdns".

I just wanted to tell you that the IPv6 patch destroys the location
facility (or views, in BIND terms) of tinydns. Considering the fact that
IPv6 and locations are rarely used, I think that the best solution would
be to simply warn the user. It wouldn't hurt to also inform upstream.

Should you require further details or if I might be of any help, please
don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks.