Date:      Thu, 14 Mar 1996 09:53:11 -0600 (CST)
From:      Joe Greco <jgreco@brasil.moneng.mei.com>
To:        terry@lambert.org (Terry Lambert)
Cc:        hsu@freefall.freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: To pick a (perl) fight!

> > 	I'd say that until Larry writes a Perl 5 book so that
> > 	there's some easily accessible documentation for it then
> >
> > There are over a hundred pages in the perl 5 man pages split out
> > over 27 sections.  I believe free, printable, and searchable on-line
> > man pages qualifies as easily accessible documentation.
>
> This may shock you, but I don't own a printer (I probably personally
> own more computers than 95% of the people on the list, if they don't
> count their video equipment, ovens, or bread machines.  8-)).

Well just how many would that be?  Working off my last resource allocation
chart, I've got...  hm.  7 routers.. 6 servers.. 3 term servers.. 12 general
purpose..  probably others..  that's something like 28.

Ok, I admit, I counted some of my Suns that aren't in service and two PC
motherboards that are "in assembly"  :-)  Most of the machines run FreeBSD.

... Joe

Solaria Public Access UNIX - Milwaukee, WI			   414/546-7968