Date:      Tue, 4 Sep 2001 10:40:08 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira" <lioux@uol.com.br>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/30285: Update to net/ytalk

The following reply was made to PR ports/30285; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira" <lioux@uol.com.br>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 14:35:18 +0000

 	Could you please investigate why the distfile changed
 without a version bump?
 	It has been pointed to my attention that this is a very
 important piece of information, specially to avoid trojan horses.
 And, I agree that this is A Good Thing(TM).
 	Also, developers are usually happy to bump version numbers
 if good reasons are presented.

 --
 Mario S F Ferreira - UnB - Brazil - "I guess this is a signature."
 lioux at ( freebsd dot org | linf dot unb dot br )