Date:      Fri, 28 Jun 2002 14:40:18 +0200
From:      "Hans Eichbaum" <hans_eichbaum@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   ahc_intr - referenced scb not valid during SELTO scb (0,139)

Hi there,

I've a problems installing FreeBSD on a compaq deskpro machine. During
install, just when booting the system from cd-rom I get the folowing message
after 15 seconds of initializing the scsi devices

ahc0 : ahc_intr - referenced scb not valid during SELTO scb (0,139)

It happens on both FreeBSD 4.5 and 4.6 and it seems that there is nothing to
do about it (checked right terminated etc etc, tried almost everything in
the scsi bios).
The system is straight-forward, pentium-II 400Mhz, 64 mb ram, Adaptec 2940
uw controller, 1 scsi device (4gb hdd).
So nothing special. The system runs quite well on linux, so the hardware
seems not to be the problem.
Can anyone help me how I will be able to install freebsd?:)

regards,

Hans