Date:      Sun, 5 May 2002 23:03:29 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>
Cc:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>, <current@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: xdm broken on current

On 5 May 2002, Dag-Erling Smorgrav wrote:

> Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org> writes:
> >  unable to dlopen(/usr/lib/pam_nologin.so)
> >  [dlerror: Cannot open "/usr/lib/pam_nologin.so"]
> >  adding faulty module: /usr/lib/pam_nologin.so
> >  unable to dlopen(/usr/lib/pam_opieaccess.so)
> >  [dlerror: Cannot open "/usr/lib/pam_opieaccess.so"]
> >  adding faulty module: /usr/lib/pam_opieaccess.so
> >  unable to dlopen(/usr/lib/pam_lastlog.so)
> >  [dlerror: Cannot open "/usr/lib/pam_lastlog.so"]
> >  adding faulty module: /usr/lib/pam_lastlog.so
>
> Yep, these modules don't exist in -STABLE.  You should keep your old
> /etc/pam.conf around for -STABLE programs.

	I thought that pam ignored pam.conf if /etc/pam.d exists? Or are
you saying that I should make /etc/pam.d/xdm look just like the old
settings?  I'm happy to test ideas to try and make this work, but I don't
really know anything about pam.

--
   "We have known freedom's price. We have shown freedom's power.
      And in this great conflict, ...  we will see freedom's victory."
          State of the Union, January 28, 2002

         Do YOU Yahoo!?