Date:      Fri, 22 May 2009 12:24:30 +0200
From:      David Naylor <naylor.b.david@gmail.com>
To:        Maho NAKATA <chat95@mac.com>
Cc:        itetcu@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE (some more ports)

--nextPart1470542.xzJtHeplNm

On Friday 22 May 2009 07:11:19 Maho NAKATA wrote:
> Dear,
>
> I appriciate David or Ion-Mihai make a patch for that.
> just seetting MAXMODULE=3D4 and/or MAXPROCESSES=3D4 or something like tha=
t.

> But note that sometimes it's broken :-( by missing dependencey.

What do you mean by missing dependency?  I had it complain about perl (or=20
something) needing to be recompiled but that was because I interrupted the=
=20
build process.  It has always completed for me when using MAX* from the=20
start. =20

I can make the patch, only thing is bsd.port.mk will need to be patched=20
(simple enough though). =20