Date:      Fri, 15 Oct 1999 15:15:45 +0900
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        jkh@freebsd.org, advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   32 bits

On the cover of FreeBSD 3.3:

	"A full 4.4 BSD lite based 32-bit operating system"
                                   ^^^^^^

Give our present support to the alpha platform, that's not entirely
correct anymore, is it?

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com

	"I always feel generous when I'm in the inner circle of a
conspiracy to subvert the world order and, with a small group of
allies, just defeated an alien invasion. Maybe I should value myself
a little more?"