Date:      Sat, 20 Feb 1999 11:48:08 +0100
From:      Gary Jennejohn <garyj@peedub.muc.de>
To:        wwoods@cybcon.com
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: xsysinfo port on 4.0-current

William Woods writes:
>Regarding xsysinfo on 4.0-current. I just compiled the port and I notice as
>soon as I start it, it dies.....no errors, just dies......
>
>ideas...

there's a PR on this. xsysinfo has to be updated to use the new swap handling
routines in libkvm. xperfmon3 has already been updated and could be used as
an example. Look for the FreeBSD_version >= 400000 stuff in
files/freebsd_system.c. Diffs are welcome :)

---
Gary Jennejohn
Home - garyj@muc.de
Work - garyj@fkr.dec.com