Date:      Fri, 04 Jun 1999 23:13:57 +0200
From:      Frank Prothmann <frankpr@ibm.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   New IBM 32bit PCCards

Has anoyone the new EtherJet 10/100 PCCard from IBM working. I used the
same io-settings that work under windoze NT and played a little bit with
them, but nothing thems to satisfy the card. I used different irqs, mem
for io and much more.

The card has no identifier, for pccardd to detect, but I  give him a ""
identifier and that work. One problem could be that the card is powered
on if a network link is detected, after the card itself is initailized.

Frank

frankpr@ibm.net