Date:      Mon, 10 May 1999 15:35:05 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Wayne Cuddy <wayne@crb-web.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   booting FBSD from NT??

I have some free space on my laptop and I wish to install FreeBSD.  It
currently has NT on it and I would like to add FreeBSD to the boot menu.  Is
this possible.  Should I tell FBSD to install a Boot loader or should I just
use 'dd' to copy of the first 512 bytes of the disk to a file on the NT
partition and add that to the boot.ini file?

I have done this with Linux before but I unsure how to do this with FreeBSD.
How could I tell FBSD to write to the boot block of the root partition if I
need to?

Much thanks in advance,

Wayne