Date:      Fri, 24 Oct 2008 09:43:00 +0200
From:      Ian FREISLICH <ianf@clue.co.za>
To:        "Attilio Rao" <attilio@freebsd.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PATCH: vinvalbuf(9), fusefs-kmod

"Attilio Rao" wrote:
> 2008/10/20, Ian Freislich <ianf@clue.co.za>:
> > Hi
> >
> >  It appears that vinvalbuf() has changed, but the manual page has
> >  not been updated.  Also, after this change, sysutils/fusefs-kmod
> >  doesn't compile.  These patches address both issues.
>
> Sorry for the late action, but I updated manpage and bumped
> __FreeBSD_version so that ports maintainers can deal with that.

The man page is not correct:

SYNOPSIS
     #include <sys/param.h>
     #include <sys/vnode.h>

     int
     vinvalbuf(struct vnode *vp, int flags, struct ucred *cred, int slpflag,
         int slptimeo);

Yet, sys/vnode.h:
int     vinvalbuf(struct vnode *vp, int save, int slpflag, int slptimeo);

struct ucred *cred is not a parameter to this function like the
manual page suggests.

Ian

--
Ian Freislich