Date:      Thu, 2 Feb 1995 11:44:29 +0000 (MST)
From:      Jeremy Chatfield <jdc@crab.xinside.com>
To:        gj@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        jkh%freebsd.org@inet-gw-1.pa.dec.com, hackers%freebsd.org@inet-gw-1.pa.dec.com
Subject:   Re: sup: Ok, I'm gonna do it.

gj%pcs.dec.com@inet-gw-1.pa.dec.com writes:

> >> There would be some fuss, but since Jeremy has kindly offered Xaccel
> >> at VGA resolutions, we'd have most folks covered.
> >>

> I have one machine which only has a mono Hercules card in it. Any chance that
> this would be supported ? Don't mean to throw a monkey-wrench into the works.

How much will you pay?   :-)

We've offered a commercial, supported, QA-tested, Beta program
thrashed, professional, world class Server for free, explicitly
for VGA chipsets.  If you think that you can make a better offer, you
might want to send us your resume.  We're always on the lookout for
world class talent.

Cheers, JeremyC.
--
Jeremy Chatfield, +1(303)470-5302, FAX:+1(303)470-5513, email:jdc@xinside.com
        X Inside Inc, P O Box 10774, Golden, CO 80401-0610, USA.