Date:      Thu, 21 Aug 1997 12:33:30 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Simon Shapiro <Shimon@i-Connect.Net>
To:        (Joerg Wunsch) <joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: "Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-8"

         Formal Apologies

With great humility and many thanks I submit my apologies to all
who got itrritated/agitated/annoyed by the fornt selection in my
(not anymore) favorite E-Mil program.

The sole cause of this screwup is Gennady's inability to release
XFmail without having Hebrew as the default font (told you it was
not my fault :-).  The fact that I did not check what the default
font is is totally irrelevant.

I promise it will not happen again.  Not before the next release...

Cheers and (seriously) many thanks for a great O/S...

Simon