Date:      Tue, 28 Aug 2001 09:44:56 -0700
From:      Jim Pirzyk <Jim.Pirzyk@disney.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, "David O'Brien" <dev-null@NUXI.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: make world broken in -current

On Monday 27 August 2001 05:58 pm, David O'Brien wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 27, 2001 at 11:10:55AM -0700, Jim.Pirzyk@disney.com wrote:
> > Compiling sources cvs'ed this morning (Aug 27th), I get this error:
> >
> > cd /auto/roy/dist/pub/FreeBSD/CURRENT/src/usr.bin/file; make build-tools
> > make: don't know how to make build-tools. Stop
> > *** Error code 2
>
> Are you sure your src/usr.bin/file/Makefile is up to date?
>
> # $FreeBSD: src/usr.bin/file/Makefile,v 1.22 2001/08/17 17:21:38 obrien Exp
> $

Ding!  I have version 1.21.  So this leads me to my next question and that
is there anything wrong with anoncvs.FreeBSD.org?  I am getting these
messages when I try to get a new cvs version:

cvs [checkout aborted]: reading from server: Connection reset by peer
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)

But there are no messages above.

- JimP

--