Date:      Wed, 11 Oct 2000 02:30:36 +0900
From:      Yasuhiro Fukuma <yasuf@bsdclub.org>
To:        knu@idaemons.org
Cc:        asami@freebsd.org, leeym@bsd.ce.ntu.edu.tw, knu@freebsd.org, kevlo@freebsd.org, ade@freebsd.org, reg@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New order check done

----Security_Multipart(Wed_Oct_11_02:30:16_2000_809)--

Hi,

In the article <86og0twic9.wl@archon.local.idaemons.org>,
"Akinori MUSHA" <knu@idaemons.org> wrote:

> It was caused because someone removed the below line:
>
> 	CONFIGURE_ARGS=	${GTK_CONFIG}
>
> Ruby-gtk's configure script is _not_ a GNU one and it takes
> gtk-config's name as the first command line argument followed by some
> options that start with "--".
>
> I confirmed the following patch fixes it.  Fukuma-san, would you
> approve this change?

I haven't tested it, but it seems this patch has a problem when
USE_IMLIB is defined.  Ruby/GTK's configure script takes the name of
gtk-config _or_ imlib-config as the argument, whether it uses Imlib.

I'll fix it ASAP, so please give a moment...

---
 FUKUMA Yasuhiro (=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCSiE0VhsoQiAbJEI5LzkwGyhC?=)
   as Yasu.F @ Kitakyushu.Fukuoka.Japan
 Web site: http://www.bsdclub.org/~yasuf/
 PGP fingerprint = 17 25 8A F3 99 E5 7E 19  C0 EA 6E 03 8A C3 CE F0
 ``It isn't a bug; it's just your imagination.''